Roof maintenance is one of the easiest and least expensive things you can do for one of the most expensive parts of your building. Each time there is a wind storm, hail or a leak we may think we need our roof inspected and that may be true, but each time someone visits your roof they may be doing more to damage your roof than, wind, hail and storms combined. Yep that’s right, foot traffic and debris left on a roof not only presents hazards to all that follow, but allows the sun, which is out everyday, to turn it into a bigger problem.
Warranties won’t save a roof with no maintenance!
Simply knowing what goes on or at least who goes on your roof will help the life of your roof. You can start by keeping a log of who goes on your roof, the day and time. If you want to take it a step further call your roofer to come do an inspection after each visitor to your roof. Schedule a FREE Inspection today (800) 411-3354
A few simple steps may extend the life of your roof for years!
Bronze Maintenance Plan (Annual Plan)
- Check to make sure the roof is clear of debris such as metal from HVAC units
- Check penetrations and ensure that there is no damage to the roof system or seams
- Check flashings and copings for damage or broken sealant
- Check drains to make sure they are clear and unobstructed
- Check gutters to make sure they are clear and unobstructed
- Check for failure at connection to walls and transitions
Gold (includes everything in the Bronze plan plus)
- Semi annual inspections of your roof
- Comprehensive roof report and action plan to avoid problems with your roof
- Disposal of accumulated debris* from roof and gutters
*Trash receptacle must be provided by client
Platinum (everything in Bronze and Gold plans plus)
- Sealing of pitch pockets
- Caulking of flashing as needed
- Report of before and after repairs
- Additional leak repairs at no additional cost (not all roofs will qualify)