Why I-35 for Storm Damage and Insurance?
We use the same software that 90% of the insurance carriers use, this eliminates the hassling over money so we can get on with the A.C.T.I.O.N.
- I-35 will determine the type of roof systems
- I-35 will confirm extent of wear, age, and installation issues
- I-35 will confirm type of damage to the existing roof(s) and property
- I-35 will give you our opinion if there is enough damage to file a claim
Complete a Scope of work
- I-35 will come up with an estimate.
- I-35 will produce a scope of work to complete repairs and restoration.
- YOU may submit our scope of work to your insurance company for approval
- I-35 will meet with Adjuster to agree on scope of work to repair damages
- I-35 will serve as the General Contractor and manage the construction process.
Initiation of Work
- I-35 will agree with YOU on what work you want performed
On your Schedule
- I-35 will work with with YOU to schedule project hours, days, staging and job times.
- I-35 will accommodate for unexpected events, weather or circumstances that may arise during the project