If the roof is not properly maintained you risk everything in your building!
FREE inspection (800) 411-3354
It starts with a thorough inspection, so we will:
- Check to make sure the roof is clear of debris such as metal from HVAC units
- Check penetrations and ensure that there is no damage to the roof system or seams
- Check flashings and copings for damage or broken sealant
- Check drains to make sure they are clear and unobstructed
- Check gutters to make sure they are clear and unobstructed
- Check for failure at connection to walls and transitions
Roof maintenance is one of the easiest and least expensive things you can do for one of the most expensive parts of your building. Each time there is a wind storm, hail or a leak we may think we need our roof inspected and that may be true, but each time someone visits your roof they may be doing more to damage your roof than, wind, hail and storms combined. Yep that’s right, foot traffic and debris left on a roof not only presents hazards to all that follow, but allows the sun, which is out everyday, to turn it into a bigger problem.